Call Tagging & Scripting
“The system paid for itself within months by enabling us to catch & manage a
particular E&O scenario…This recording solution is now fundamental to our
business efficiencies and we are very pleased with our decision.”
Proving compliance with the onerous, ever expanding legislative requirements is a major concern for all companies in the Insurance industry. Adhering to compliance requirements with blueButler
speeds up the rate that you can close business, consumes less producer and
management time and can save you money. Privacy legislation requires proof of client consent prior to releasing personal information, Commission Advisements in all cases where broker commissions apply, proving Warranty Confirmations are made whenever warranties are given and proving advice given for Malpractice Exclusions are compliances that are systematized, automated, and made easy with
blueButler eases the burden of Compliance Tracking through a combination of Compliance Scripts, automated recordings of the client’s Tagged Voice Consent files and integration into the workflow process of the company. This methodology helps companies meet their compliance requirements by making compliance a standard part of every transaction with a client. This automated tracking process backed up by recordings of the client’s Voice Consents makes it easy to audit any transaction and prove compliance adherence in general.
Sample Consent Script
"Before we proceed, I need you to know that this call is being recorded. I will
be asking you some questions to confirm your identity and will require your
consent to collect, use and disclose personal information that you provide for
yourself and the other applicants."
CONFIRM THE CALLER'S IDENTITY
- Please confirm your address.
- What is your residence telephone number OR personal cell phone number?
- What is your date of birth?
- What is your e-mail address?
- Additional information if the above is not available.
For AUTO INSURANCE
- What is the year of your vehicle(s)?
- Who is listed to drive on your current policy?
- What was the last transaction you had with us?
For PROPERTY INSURANCE
- Do you have a mortgage (and who is it with)?
- What is the effective date of your policy?
- Who is the registered owner of the property?
DID THE CALLER CONSENT AND PROVIDE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO VERIFY THEIR IDENTITY?